• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Was: What happened to the member list? Now: Firebird problems w/ the board

A2Z

Explorer
Psionicist said:
If it doesn't work, try the latest build (or perhaps, a nightly). You can also try to create a new profile.

I use Firefox 0.8 and everything works exactly as it should, save the WYSIWYG editor.
Well it does work. Just not here. And what's this firefox everyone keeps mentioning?

Michael Morris

First Post
The drop downs are using DHTML - have you got that enabled A2Z? (Yes, I know that wouldn't explain why it works for Nutwarz and not for here but I'm sorta poking in the dark trying to help here).

A2Z

Explorer
Don't worry about it MM. I just tried on another computer with firebird and it works there. So it looks like it's just the one computer. I don't know why though. Their firbird setups should be identical. And again they still work at Nutwarz. :shrug: I dunno.

A2Z

Explorer
Michael Morris said:
The drop downs are using DHTML - have you got that enabled A2Z? (Yes, I know that wouldn't explain why it works for Nutwarz and not for here but I'm sorta poking in the dark trying to help here).
Well MM, I don't know if it was you or not but all the problems with Firebird have cleared up. The dropdowns and the manage attachments box all see to be working now. Hopefully it's not just me and it works for everybody. Anyway, thought you should know it was working now.

Last edited:

I just found it myself, even though I use IE.

And hey, it looks like I'm catching up to Henry on postcount! Not that I'm counting, but that's an interesting aside that comes from finding the memberlist...

A2Z

Explorer
Joshua Dyal said:
I just found it myself, even though I use IE.

And hey, it looks like I'm catching up to Henry on postcount! Not that I'm counting, but that's an interesting aside that comes from finding the memberlist...
Well, it wasn't that I couldn't find it, it was that it wasn't working in Firebird. But now it does. So good on me.

I had some problems with Firebird the first day or so, but everything, including pulldowns, works fine for me now. I cleaned out my cache and cookies, and I think that fixed it.

I haven't yet tried Firefox, although I've got the installer waiting on my desktop. I've got so many Firebird Extensions installed, I don't want to have to go find them again. :(

Remove ads