As the release of Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage closes in (Friday!), here's a quick roundup of all the previews which have snuck out of WotC HQ over the last few weeks!
- Take a peek at these images from Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage, as featured on Fantasy Grounds.
- There is the start of level 19 from Waterdeep: DotMM. It involves a crashed Spelljammer, where the crew is hiding out in an ooze-filled cavern to escape their hungry mindflayer captain. It is for 4 15-level PCs, who should be 16th-level if they don't become ooze or mindflayer food. Mindflayers and oozes are like peanut butter and jelly that eats you.
- WotC's Nathan Stewart has shared another preview of Dungeon of the Mad Mage as part of his Extra Life charity fundraising efforts. This is the introduction to Level 15, the Obstacle Course.
- Issue 22 of Dragon+, WotC online house magazine, is available, and includes information about the upcoming Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage.
- WotC's Nathan Stewart has shared two pages from the overview of the upcoming adventure, Dungeon of the Mad Mage, as a reward tier for his Extra Life charity fundraising efforts. This two-page spread shows a section on adventure hooks and starting quests.
- Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage is due very soon (November 9th), and there have been numerous little previews, screenshots, and more which can be combined for a more comprehensive list of the dungeon levels. Here's the list as best I've been able to make out so far - all but a couple of levels, though some may be misread or misspelled!
- As part of the Extra Life charity event, WotC's Nathan Stewart has shared page 27 of the upcoming book, Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage, showing the start of Level 2: Arcane Chambers.
- With the cryptic line "If you think Waterdeep: Dragon Heist is full of fun surprises, wait till you see Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage", WotC's Chris Perkins has shared an image of Level 19: Caverns of Ooze from the upcoming sequel to Dragon Heist, due out November 13th.