Way to early PF3e thread

Philip Benz

A Dragontooth Grognard
Some of us are very keen on PF2. But the best place to chat about it is really over on the Paizo forums. This said, I don't think too many folks will be losing sleep over speculation about a hypothetical PF3.

What I want to see with PF2 is more errata (like how many hands you need to use the Battle Medicine feat, or stats for familiars) and necessary elements to complete the setting, like firearms rules and sailing ship rules. I'm hoping we'll see some of this in the upcoming GMG.

In the meantime, Dave, if you really want to do some PF2 stuff, why not write a couple short PF2 scenarios? That's what I decided to do, to assuage my thirst for more PF2 play time.

dave2008

Legend
In the meantime, Dave, if you really want to do some PF2 stuff, why not write a couple short PF2 scenarios? That's what I decided to do, to assuage my thirst for more PF2 play time.
After my initial interest and then failure to join a group I have lost interest a bit. Life and my 5e group are taking up my time. I will probably pick up the GMG, but I don't think I will get a real chance to get back into PF2e until the summer.

I am curious if the GMG will address any of my wishes for PF3e - I think it might.

dave2008

Legend
I wouldn't expect to see talk of a pf3e until 2028 at least, followed by another long playtest.
That is what I expect as well, except maybe the long playtest part. If everything goes well with PF2e I would expect PF3e to be an evolution. I don't think they would need the long playtest 5e had and or really even the shorter playtest PF2e had.

Philip Benz

A Dragontooth Grognard
That's a point. Considering how forums get used and reused here this forum is probably the My Little Pony RPG forum in 2032 :lol:

You do know that "Ponyfinder" is already a thing, right?

275187.png

Remove ads