We got an official leak of One D&D OGL 1.1! Watch Our Discussion And Reactions!

Stonesnake

Explorer
We received an official leak of OGL 1.1! In our weekly Roll For Combat Live YouTube show, we were talking about what we know about OGL 1.1 when we received a leak of OGL 1.1 from a reliable source. This isn't a scam, a troll, or clickbait. We go over the new OGL 1.1 and what it means to One D&D and the future of D&D (it's not great...).

Check it out now!

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Edit: Jump to We got an official leak of One D&D OGL 1.1! Watch Our Discussion And Reactions! for a link to a Gizmodo article backing them up.
------

Here's what they (apparently) posted on Reddit. Haphazardly time-skipping through the video showed me no reason to give them clicks. (Please correct if I missed something - like, by giving a timestamp to go to).

1672868246641.png

Last edited:

Sacrosanct

Legend
Clearly fake clickbait, and not an actual leak. So many red flags there, including and not limited to bad grammar and complete lack of legal understanding of how the current OGL works.

At the time of me seeing this thread (20 min after it was posted) the video is already down.

Edit video appears to be back up, but clearly their "source" isn't an actual source for reasons above.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases