• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weapon Illustration Sketches

grymm

First Post
Tetsubo said:
Kren's Double Sword...

The scale on this sketch is one square = 1".

Thanks alot. This looks exactly like what I had in mind. Great job. Definitely. Without question. Phenomenal. Extraordinary. :D

I have a few more ideas for more stuff if you are up for it.

Tetsubo

First Post
grymm said:
Thanks alot. This looks exactly like what I had in mind. Great job. Definitely. Without question. Phenomenal. Extraordinary. :D

I have a few more ideas for more stuff if you are up for it.

I'm glad that you like it.

If you can provide as much detail as the first request I'll take them into consideration. I just can't promise same day service again. :)

Tetsubo

First Post
Here you go Knightfall...

Attachments

• ironpipe.jpg
    ironpipe.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 147

Tetsubo

First Post
Simple Two-Handed Sword...

I was trying for a stripped down, very basic design here. I like the sketch but I think I failed in achieving my goal. I will have to try again. I may well end up with a very Asian look.

Attachments

• sword118.jpg
    sword118.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 127

Tetsubo

First Post
Falling Mountain Sword...

This design is all about great sweeping arcs of bloody death. Nothing subtle, just cleaving your opponents in two. There is an obvious anime influence here. But I tried to keep it in control and not have the thing look like something out of Final fantasy.

In D&D 3.5 terms I think it should be an Exotic Two-handed Weapon, 3d6, x3 for Criticals. I might also add in a minimum Strength requirement of 15 or so.

Attachments

• sword119.jpg
    sword119.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 146

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hi is that a single bladed sword or is it just the angle? I'd think that cutting swaths would be better done with a double edged sword. Amazing weapon art here by the way, keep it up.

Tetsubo

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Hi is that a single bladed sword or is it just the angle? I'd think that cutting swaths would be better done with a double edged sword. Amazing weapon art here by the way, keep it up.

It is a single edge. With a weapon this heavy the recovery time would be quite slow. If you miss, it would just be easier to spin and take a second shot. :)

Thank you.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Tetsubo said:
It is a single edge. With a weapon this heavy the recovery time would be quite slow. If you miss, it would just be easier to spin and take a second shot. :)

Thank you.

Ahhh, ok. Could you make a Gatling Crossbow? :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads