• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weapon Illustration Sketches

Tetsubo

First Post
Lunar Axe...

Attachments

• axe85.jpg
    axe85.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 214

Ferret

Explorer
Sillyness aside the lunar axe, the 'combat crow' and the great razor are very good. Any chace or more astronomical weaponry? I know there is a star axe, what about a sun mace?

Tetsubo

First Post
Ferret said:
Sillyness aside the lunar axe, the 'combat crow' and the great razor are very good. Any chace or more astronomical weaponry? I know there is a star axe, what about a sun mace?

I'll think about it. It might be a bit more mace/axe-like.

Tetsubo

First Post
Dragon Spine Spear...

I tried for a fusion of an angular armour piercing tip with curved "spines" for dismounting, disarming and trip attacks. I very much designed this as a Knight Killer. I can see it used by small units facing mounted Knights or Dragon Cultisits protecting their "god" from wayward dragonslayers.

Attachments

• spear40.jpg
    spear40.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 228

elvnsword

First Post
Minor Request

I have looked through your art work, and well, WOW!
You have great talent, and I was wondering if you could do a pair of gauntlets for my campaign. I am introducing them as a source of ammo, as per a quiver of ehlonna, for the shuriken throwing rogue. I was thinking of having the shurikens come out at the underside of the wrist.

They would otherwise function as Spiked gauntlets (+1)

Thanks
elvnsword :D

Remove ads