• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

Aashiok

First Post
Well hello everyone, name's Nikolai, and is a pleasure to meet you.
I been reading this forum for kite a bit now, and i decided to start participating in it, so here i'm.
If u may, u shall pardon my bad use of this language :3.
See u in forum.

dgscott

First Post
Hello,

My name is Darrin. I've been a DM for years now, and am currently between campaigns and taking the opportunity to work on homebrew stuff. You may find me posting supplements or asking for feedback. You can also link up with me on reddit (u/dgscott) or twitter @DarrinScott11. As of now, I'm about to post my supplement for D&D 5e- Enberoth: Industrial Era D&D. I'm also working on a homebrew Curse of Strahd sequel.

Happy to find more RPG enthusiasts.

EDIT: My first supplement is up. You can find it here.

Micazian

First Post
Everybody relax, I'm here.

Hi everybody! I'm Craig. Micazian is my self insert archmage if I ever really get my campaign together and write. You know all the greats (and mediocres) had their Fizban or Elminster or whatever. Micazian's excuse for not helping the PC's save the world is because he's really not that sort of guy.

Avi Public

Villager
Hi All
Avi from Australia
I've been playing RPGs for like 25 years. I started with the one-player adventure in the Mentzer red box but my first 'real' character was a thief in an AD&D campaign my best friend's older brother ran.

Last edited:

Remove ads