• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

MonsterMash

First Post
I thought I'd post in this thread even though I'm a returning member rather than a complete newcomer.

I've been playing RPG, primarily D&D for nearly 40 years now with my favourite games being Runequest2, B/X D&D and Paranoia. I've played plenty of others but never got as keen on them as those games. Sadly I mainly have to play by post these days as my schedule is hectic.

LetterM

First Post
Hi, the name's Mitch

I've been looking to join a tabletop game since I was a teen and am on a wait-list for a few friend's groups but I'm happy to join or just listen and watch to get a feel for the whole thing.

djp1987

First Post
hey, joined in an attempt to find a group. i have experience in 3.5. i am willing to try pathfinder, no desire to play 4th ed again (UGH) might try 5e if i like what i see when i start looking at it. my character rut(for lack of better phrase) when i played was a kleptomaniac half vamp rogue who was pretty much an opportunistic agent of chaos. every time i played it the dm at the time would eventually give it a heart-attack. :) lol

anyone in my backwards corner looking for players?

djp1987

First Post
already doing that :) was just stating why i signed up, and what i usually play when i do play so as to outline my experience. thanks though

MarcoDM

First Post
Hello,
I am new a new member to this community (I have been following and reading it for several years though, from the outside :) )
I started DMing D&D basic set at the end of the '80s, then switched to the other incarnations of the system always normally as a DM. However I spent most of my (adult) gaming time designing my own homebred world and gaming system.
Now I am DMing more rarely (and via skype, with some of my long time players) due to the natural course of life events... :) but still cherish discovering stimulating new settings when I find one.
Right now I am reading Zeitgeist and a bit later on I would like to ask some questions on this campaign to the community...
Ciao!
MarcoDM

Xandesius

First Post
Hello All! Anyone currently playing Pathfinder, or still playing OGL 3.5 rules in some form or another, should reach out, I'm working on something that you may be interested in, especially if you've been looking for something psi-fi... ;)

Excelsior to all! Best of luck on your journeys through the countless realms...

Xandesius (aka Adam)

Remove ads