• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

Hylighter

First Post
Hello all!
I'm from Canada and have had the most ridiculous brain waves recently. Ive only been into the game a year and love it, love it, love it! Ive done some DMing and playing and want some help testing some home-brew stuff Ive been pouring literal hours into! Hope I can add to this forum!
Names Jeff btw!

Ragnarox

First Post
Hi, thanks there a lot of info I gained here as a lurker, so figured WTH, might as well sign up so I can ask questions and contribute if I can.

I last quit playing probably in 1983/84 and never got back into D&D until I decided to go back to college to become a Chef. One of my new classmates re-introduced me, and I first played again at the 2016 Hal-con in Halifax NS. Now we are playing more regularly with an Adventurers League group.

JerVerse

First Post
I love this website. I've been lurking for years and decided to finally make an account. I've been a gamer for over 20 years: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, RIFTS, Heroes Unlimited, BattleTech, Star Wars, Vampire, etc. Glad to be here. Peace.

nsanelilmunky

First Post
Hello. I'm likely going to lurk. Maybe ask one or two questions. I've been designing a Homebrew D&D 5e campaign that I'm hoping to play in English and German with different groups.

One question... Who are the mods here? I have a question for them about if something I want to post is okay to post.

Last edited:

GCooper

First Post
Heya!

Glen from St Albans UK here. I'm a DM, artist, community content writer on DMsGuild and structural engineer. I started a D&D5e rpg group last year in June, and we're still going strong! They are all actors and amdram peeps - so there's an emphasis on roleplaying and story.

Loving it, and hoping to learn more from you good people :)

Remove ads