D&D General Welcome Thread

Raymond Davis

First Post
Hello to all fellow gamers and such! I've been looking for a place to PbP as RL seems hard to schedule. I've always liked the format and extra time you have to craft an answer. Started out as a guy who read all about the campaign settings but never actually played as I could never find a group. So I contented myself with all the novels and video games. Hoping to get to know you better.

Looking forward to getting to know the group!

i mostly DM, don't have a lot of characters (or character, for that matter). Played tabletop for years, but now that my kids are old enough to flee The Coop I am enjoying exploring what is going on online.

Auh2o

Villager
Thanks for the welcome. I got back into D&D & Pathfinders 2 years ago, only at tables game stores. I had played many years ago but have not played regularly since. Currently exploring other ways of playing besides the game stores.

Hi,

My favoritest one, D&D, is what brought me here and I'm looking forward to my new membership for that but also to learn about other RPGs and just, you know, bask among all the awesomeness here.

Lord OZ

First Post
Hi fellows,
Has been playing tabletop for about 20 years intermittently, different games and characters, different people, different places...
Best wishes,
Oz

RSchlock

First Post
Hi everyone. I live in Boston. Play 5e, Burning Wheel & Torchbearer, DCC, Apocalypse World/Dungeon World, mostly. Thinking of picking of Lamentations of the Flame Princess and King Arthur Pendragon in the coming year. I'm currently getting into wargaming and miniature painting. I've picked up a bunch of old Chainmail figs & rulebooks (WoTC circa 2000) and am constantly on the lookout for harder to find minis and stat cards.

Thanks. RSchlock

Remove ads