D&D General Welcome Thread

Quickleaf

Legend
Hi, I just signed up after a long time away from ENWorld; I was Odnasept on here during the mid-2000s! I notice that the interface seems to have changed a bit (it reminds me of that of mernetwork), so I'm still wondering if I can recall how to give oneself an avatar....

Welcome back!

Go to the "bar" at the very top of the page while logged in and you should see "Your Username / Notifications / Settings / Log Out."

Click "Settings."

Then, at the bar on the left, under "My Settings", click "Edit Avatar."

Whusmaname

First Post
Welcome back!

Go to the "bar" at the very top of the page while logged in and you should see "Your Username / Notifications / Settings / Log Out."

Click "Settings."

Then, at the bar on the left, under "My Settings", click "Edit Avatar."
This reply just saved me from asking how to do this. (I don't see the option to "Edit Avatar" though, but that might be because I needed to make this post to get to 10 posts...)

EDIT: Nope. I do see the option to "Edit Profile Cover Photo" though, is that it?

Last edited:

GadgetGirl

Villager
Hi, I've been lurking for years. I've been playing D&D for 10 years, I introduced my kids to the game when they were about 8-11, and DM'd for them and their friends until they were in high school, for birthday parties and such. Really enjoying 5th Ed. but not so much the WOTC published adventures so far, though I've just picked up a couple by goodman games that look good. HotDQ was difficult, and Rise of Tiamat is -- not efficient. Not my favorite style of play, but I bought them without knowing better, and feel I should at least use them once.

Remove ads