• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

fobia

Villager
Ahoi everybody!

I started playing 5th edition in September and became a DM shortly afterwards.
D&D has always fascinated me, but I was never able to find a group to play with. Being a victim of my circumstances I was stuck with the rulebooks I could get my hands on (3.5E) and of course the various D&D cRPGS. Not the MMOs though.
I've played Shadowrun 5th Edition for more than half a year on Roll20 before D&D kind of exploded in my city and a lot of friends started playing. So this is a great time for me and I'm happy I found this awesome, knowledgable forum for discussing and stealing ideas for my campaign. :cool:

coltyler

First Post
Hey there! Signed up today. I've been playing rpgs in childhood, then quit due to lack or group for 16 or so years, now back into it, again! Primarily playing 5th ed D&D.

Glad to join this community.

Cheers!

BaytAlAzif

First Post
Hi everyone, I'm Jared. I've been playing RPGs almost my whole life (a cool babysitter killed off my character in the Caves of Chaos at a very impressionable age). Immediately switched to Star Frontiers and have also played D&D ever since. Tried out a lot of games over the years. My main ones currently are:
Call of Cthulhu
D&D
Space Hulk

I'm working on a new RPG magazine as a secret project, I'll let you know when it's ready!

thanks!

hocane

First Post
Hello,

I'm Hocane from LA.

[style="opacity:0;visibility:hidden;height:0; URL="https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/pm-abbasi-appoints-panama-tainted-ali-j-siddiqui-as-special-assistant/"]Ali Jahangir Siddiqui[/URL]

amazingDuck

First Post
Hello, I'm amazingDuck. I'm a new DM, and currently run 5e, 1e, and 0e. I've never actually played D&D, but because none of the people I play with have, and I'm the one who bothered to buy the books, I DM.

amaduck

First Post
yeah, like scrapiron, I took about a 25 year break! Now I DM a 5e game for 2 of my teenage kids (a daughter and son) and a few friends. I like the 5e rules. Been watching from a distance, and finally decided to sign up

Greetings!
I am Sertrous the Heretic, and I have been playing DnD since I was 11, and I am currently playing the Out of the Abyss adventure. I'm happy to be here and I'm happy to have the opportunity to get to know you. :). I hope I won't be too much trouble.

Remove ads