D&D General Welcome Thread

Raspilicious

First Post
Hi, everyone!

I've heard this is a pretty good place to talk about D&D 5e. So, here I am!

I've recently started playing and DMing 5e and have been playing tabletop and board games for many years now. Since starting as a fledgling DM I have fallen down the rabbit hole (as they say) in regards to creating content for my players, but we are all loving it, so it's not all bad, eh? :p

Thanks for welcoming me here! :)

Kind regards,
Raspilicious

ThePlanarDM

First Post
I've checked the site many times in the past for rules/mechanics questions, but, not sure what I would myself contribute, I never signed up. Now I've started a blog to encourage people people to add more Planescape into their campaigns, so I hope to share that passion with others.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Hey, all that’s required is having a good time without harshing someone else’s! Bunch of good people here, glad to have more.

Lord Garthicc

First Post
Hi! I'm a long term player of role playing games, especially D&D. I started playing D&D with first edition back in 1981 and have played on and off ever since. I've played strategic games as well such as Star Fleet Battles and Axis & Allies.
I really appreciate this group and I'm glad I joined!

redd_da_wolf

First Post
yo whazup just signed up though im surprised that the team of this site didnt make an exception with the random question for a double answer of either wizards of the coast or tsr

Remove ads