• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

secretchief

First Post
Just a quick introduction. I started playing again just short of a year ago and have played 5th edition, Call of Cthulhu and MERP quite a lot since then. Before that I had a hiatus for about 10 years, but have played RPG since early 90s. I wanted to see whether there was conversion modules for Al-Qadim for 5th edition and found this place. This made me very pleased! If I'm gonna start a campaign in D&D, it has to be Al-Qadim. Land of Fate and all that from AD&D was amazing, and I wanna bring it up again. Keep it up!

Paul Bellow

First Post
Well met, everyone. I'm a full-time writer who is getting into the LitRPG genre. Feel free to ask me about LitRPG if you haven't heard of it before. Glad to be here!

isaquelazaro

First Post
Hello! I'm Isaque, from Brazil!
I love d&d, and it was my first-ever RPG. I started on 4th edition and after changing a bunch of rules, I and my group can't let it go, even after playing other editions. Unusual, right? :)
I also play some brazilian rpgs like Terra Devastada and Abismo Infinito. I have a bunch of storyteller system books and some indie rpgs, but still have to find the proper group to play them. Oh, and read the books again after all these years, lol!

ancient_chimera

First Post
Hello all,

The kids are now teenagers and showed an interest..
well... just dusted off my 'old' 2nd edition DM guide and PH...
and we've done a couple of old time dungeon crawls.

realized just how much i missed this game..

looks like i have alot of catching up to do..
-pete

Lily Davenport

First Post
Hello! I'm Lily, but you can call me fuzz butt or Starpelt or anything else you may want to call me, I don't mind.
I Live in North Carolina and I'm 17. I've never played any tabletop games irl but I do play plenty of MMO's including Dnd online, but I am willing to try something on here.I hope I can make lots of good freinds here.

v_dubsDM

First Post
Hello, signed up today after googling for some information for my campaign. I can't wait to look around and see what I can find. Only been into d&d 5e for a little more than a year but I jumped in head first and after only a few short months of playing a character, I am now the DM.

Remove ads