• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

Hello, ENWorld! Few time reader, first time poster. After playing a few games here and there for years, I'm now in a happy group which has managed to live for a few months. It really has me wanting to learn more about tabletop gaming, and this seemed like a great place to start.

Mikehold09

First Post
Hi everyone! I am here from London and currently I run two Savage Worlds (Star Trek and Rippers) games and play in a Marvel Saga game. I have been a lurker for a long time and finally decided to step into the light. Nice to meet everyone.

NoBueno41

First Post
Het im zach from USA ive only been playing for about 3 years and to be honest I wouldnt say im a very strong player, there is still various mechanics my group and i dont understand in 5e.

FelixJ

First Post
Just going to first say hi and thank you.
It's been a long time size I played DnD Last (2001-2002).
Beginning of this year I found out some friends were playing and I was excited to jump back in. This site and it's members have been an amazing source of information to get me back up and rolling, so thank you to everyone and their contributions to this community.

Cheers,
-FelixJ

Remove ads