D&D General Welcome Thread

Sabeta

First Post
Sabeta, pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm a long time poster on GiantitP, but I'm finding that community a bit too vitriolic for my taste. Thought I'd see if this place is better.

Captainderp

First Post
Hello people! Captainderp (/Andy, if you prefer). I wouldn't consider myself a veteran of the Table top arts. However, i have been playing for about 2 years now. This looks like a cool site and im looking forward to exploting it ^-^

Hail and well met! Just signed up. I've got a bunch of IRL games in Flagstaff, AZ for D&D 5e and am also running other events through my business, Vault: Bringing Back Game Night! You can check that out at playwithvault.com and find our calendar if you're in the area.

Hey chickadees! <3 I'm StepchildoftheSun (or Kat if you prefer) and I love most tabletop rpgs but reserve a special place in my heart for D&D. I've played every edition so far but 1e, Basic or 4e. I'm currently DMing Curse of Strahd on Roll20 and have a barbarian PC in my husband's homebrew 5e game. Until a few months ago I was spending a ton of time on Paizo's boards while I was running Rise of the Runelords, but they have so little 5e content I figured I'd try elsewhere.

I also love movies and comics and do video game let's plays on my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/kitkatklb90

Deviation

First Post
Hello all! I'm Deviation, from Maryand, USA. I've only been playing TTRPG for about a year now but I've been into RP since I was little. My first session ever was in a pathfinder game that had been going on for months already and I seduced an Ant-Person by reading poetry to him in order to go down a "toilet" that was actually a hole in the ground that led to an underground tavern. My GM at the time was later very surprised when I said that was my first game ever since the person who introduced me to the GM neglected to mention that I'd never played before.

A year later, and i'm hosting my own sessions and going full ham with the homebrew rules XD

Remove ads