D&D General Welcome Thread

Aspects07

Villager
Hello Aggieland!
I'm living in Bryan/College Station in Texas and looking for a live gaming group that's relatively active. I'm down to play pretty much anything and having been toying with a Pathfinder campaign I want to run when I feel it's properly finished. If you need another player, let me know!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Edit: yes, that's my real name and no, your joke isn't original. I've heard them all, I promise you. ;)

Even the one about being the lost scion of a chicken tycoon?

Anyway, welcome to ENWorld!

I noticed your location was listed as Moscow. As in, the Moscow everyone thinks of, or one of those smaller ones that pop up on maps in remote counties?

Hello! Yet another new user here.

My friend introduced me to table top RPGs through D&D 3.5 around a decade ago. I have enjoyed both the character development and storytelling aspects of TTRPGs. Sadly, campaigns ended and the original group we had drifted apart. Somewhat recently, I stumbled upon WOIN whilst Googling for a new sci-fi RPG and fell in love.

While I don't currently participate in any campaigns, finding WOIN has rekindled a desire to start up a new game with my friends. I was so enamored by the system that I ended up writing my own application to assist in character creation. I'd love to share it with the community once I get out of the new user probation period!

Iordrax

First Post
Hello everyone! Im Iordrax from Italy.
Long time RPG player. Played AD&D2.5 and now jump into 5e.
Thank you in advance for your help

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases