Welcome to the DC Area Gameday, 27 October 2007!!!

rdonoghue

First Post
adamantineangel said:
It'll be good to finally meet you, Rob. Will Fred be coming too? I don't think I'll be able to drag Matt up there, but if you're going to be there, then he might change his mind.

--Mark Causey

Looking forward to it as well!

Sadly, Fred's going to be off to the West Coast for the weekend, so he's gonna have to miss it.

-Rob D.

Dropped off the checks for the rental fee and security deposit this morning. We're official. I'm going to try and do another recon next week to get a final count on chairs. I know we're going to be short, so if anyone coming from the area has a couple fold-ups they can bring, that would be most excellent. The manager said she thinks there are 30, and that jibes with my quick count from a while back. I've got 8 folding chairs, so we'll need some more. I'll start hitting up my friends, too.

Supposedly they are just now finishing renovating the place (or at least the kitchen), but the building manager assures me it will be 100% ready for the gameday.

The_Universe

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Dropped off the checks for the rental fee and security deposit this morning. We're official. I'm going to try and do another recon next week to get a final count on chairs. I know we're going to be short, so if anyone coming from the area has a couple fold-ups they can bring, that would be most excellent. The manager said she thinks there are 30, and that jibes with my quick count from a while back. I've got 8 folding chairs, so we'll need some more. I'll start hitting up my friends, too.

Supposedly they are just now finishing renovating the place (or at least the kitchen), but the building manager assures me it will be 100% ready for the gameday.
Liz and I can bring 4 chairs from our place.

Remove ads