• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

We're Not in Kansas Any More [Full]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Glognar Beldin said:
Is there a char gen online that will help or aid me in making this char, or do you just want a background at this point?

What I'd really like is something similar to a stat block plus background emailed to me as mentioned above. The d20 Modern SRD is found here if you need it.

And, Yellow Sign, the Strong Hero is yours. That leaves just the Fast Hero up for grabs.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Talviarianna said:
@ Mark Chance - I've sent you an email with a couple background ideas and a couple question, just wana make sure you got it.

Received and replied to.

Since it's been brought up: Regarding equipment, don't get too concerned. Assume assume your characters have those things that they could be reasonably expected to have given their respective ages, occupations, backgrounds, et cetera. As for specialized "adventuring" equipment, don't worry about that right now.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Mark,
Any particular place that you want our characters to be from? Can we be from different countries or do you just want Americans?

YS

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Yellow Sign said:
Any particular place that you want our characters to be from? Can we be from different countries or do you just want Americans?

Characters can be from any of the seven continents circa the early 21st century.

And we've got our Fast Hero!

Remove ads