D&D 5E What about D&D 5e levels 21-30?

Rafael Martin

Adventurer
Whenever I see writeups of D&D characters I notice they almost always stop at level 20, but the game continues on to higher levels like 30. Can anyone suggest any resources or handbooks for higher level material? Why can't we see spells levels higher than 9 officially? Where are those higher level characters?

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Whenever I see writeups of D&D characters I notice they almost always stop at level 20, but the game continues on to higher levels like 30. Can anyone suggest any resources or handbooks for higher level material? Why can't we see spells levels higher than 9 officially? Where are those higher level characters?

I think you mean challenge rating continues past 20 right? There aren't actually rules for continuing past 20 for one class, though I suppose you can keep going and just multi-class or something.

dave2008

Legend
There is nothing official past lvl 20, except blessings, boons, charms, and continued AI & feats offered as options in the DMG.

There are at least 2 resources on the DM’s guild, and I have seen more in UA reddit. I hear good things about the DMsGuild products and I think that is in line with what you are probably looking for.

However, I had successful kickstarter this spring to convert the BECMI “Immortal Rules” to 5e and the first issue is coming out in about a month. But my rules are much different than simply leveling up characters, you are playing as demigods and gods.

Rafael Martin

Adventurer
There is nothing official past lvl 20, except blessings, boons, charms, and continued AI & feats offered as options in the DMG.

There are at least 2 resources on the DM’s guild, and I have seen more in UA reddit. I hear good things about the DMsGuild products and I think that is in line with what you are probably looking for.

However, I had successful kickstarter this spring to convert the BECMI “Immortal Rules” to 5e and the first issue is coming out in about a month. But my rules are much different than simply leveling up characters, you are playing as demigods and gods.
That sounds cool to me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases