What are you listening to?

Ulfgeir

Adventurer
Well, seashanties is appearently the new rage, or so I hear. And yes, this one has been played a lot. Maybe not a proper sea shanty...

Last edited:

Ulfgeir

Adventurer
Listened to the debut-album from the group Nepal Death. One of my oldest friends is the singer in the band. It is a rather weird album to say the least.

pming

Hero
Hiya!

Still 80's "metal" and "hair metal". Also love the "covers remade in a metal vibe" done by Leo Moracchioli. For example, "Adele's" song "Hello".
Check him out, Frog Leap Studios. Just make sure you have a few hours to kill.... once you start, it's hard to stop! :)

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Been listening to a lot of Carabao. This song has one of the sweetest twin guitar melodies in my opinion (the lyrics, I believe, are about alcoholism: was told the title translates into something like 'the drunken uncle'):

Ulfgeir

Adventurer
I thought that said "Napalm Death" at first. Interesting sound
You are not the first to give that comment regarding the name. I have a feeling it is intended, but I am not sure. ;)

The singer is a fan of RPG's and wrote 3 quite good Call of Cthulhu-scenarios for the local annual gaming convention back in the 90's. Sadly they are only availible in Swedish (there is a site called Alexandria.dk that has lots of scenarios from various rpg conventions. I think most of them are in NON-English languages, but might provide some good stuff).

An Advertisement

Advertisement4