What are you running right now?

Who here is running a campaign (or playing in a campaign) right now? How many are involved in multip

• I'm running a D&D campaign right now.

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • I'm playing in a D&D campaign right now.

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • I'm running a Pathfinder campaign right now.

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • I'm playing in a Pathfinder campaign right now.

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • I'm running a Call of Cthulhu campaign right now.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I'm playing in a Call of Cthulhu campaign right now.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I'm running a different campaign right now (DCC; OSR; Shadowrun; Cyberpunk; etc.)

Votes: 38 37.6%
  • I'm playing in a different campaign right now (DCC; OSR; Shadowrun; Cyberpunk; etc.)

Votes: 36 35.6%

corwyn77

Adventurer
I was playing a GURPS Dungeon Fantasy game but the gm wanted a bread so I'm running War of the Dead, a modern zombie game starting with the event using GURPS.

PCs are a mob boss and his family, a self-medicating psychologist, an inventor, a wild man raised by panthers, a driver who occasionally works for the mobster, and a journalist, all starting on a cruise ship on holidays.

BigJackBrass

Explorer
Following last week's character generation, this evening was the first proper session of Champions for my group. Went pretty well, with a few things I inevitably need to check for next week, but even with everyone getting to grips with the system it was fairly smooth and loads of fun. All praise to books with a decent index!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Not running it right now, but our group is discussing restarting in-person sessions again once we're all vaccinated and two weeks out. We're looking at something short and sweet to get us back into the swing of things, so I'm considering running them through a conversion of The Dancing Hut of Baba Yaga (affiliate link).

corwyn77

Adventurer
Following last week's character generation, this evening was the first proper session of Champions for my group. Went pretty well, with a few things I inevitably need to check for next week, but even with everyone getting to grips with the system it was fairly smooth and loads of fun. All praise to books with a decent index!
Wow, someone's playing Champs. Used to love it but haven't played in about 20 years. Discovery of M&M coincided with the too-heavy (for me) 5e and then 6e. 3e ,and especially 4e, were magnificent and we played hundreds of sessions, thousands of hours.

aramis erak

Legend
What games do you have going? Are you in more than one right now? Let me know in the comments.
I am running 2 campaigns.
1) Talisman Adventures
2) Pendragon.
One is in person, the other with a longstanding group via VOIP.

I'm enjoying both... 4 of my 6 in pendragon have never played it before.
And Talisman is so easy to run.

Remove ads