D&D 5E What big thing is supposed to be next week?

SSquirrel

Explorer
I would buy the MMO idea, if Turbine hadn't already been running the Dungeons & Dragons Online MMO for a couple of years now.

Sony Online ran Star Wars Galaxies for 8 years and closed the doors 5 days before Star Wars:The Old Republic opened, run by Bioware/EA. EQ and EQ2 run concurrently. No reason they can't end up w/multiples

Gundark

Explorer
Sony Online ran Star Wars Galaxies for 8 years and closed the doors 5 days before Star Wars:The Old Republic opened, run by Bioware/EA. EQ and EQ2 run concurrently. No reason they can't end up w/multiples

Given the "you don't want to miss next week " thing I find that its a MMO kinda hard to believe.

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
If big enough for a mainstream paper article then either they are shutting D&D down, selling it or doing a movie deal with big name backing.

I do not see an MMO or edition change having the omph to create a splash out of the blue.

caudor

Adventurer
Wow scary. I starting feeling that something big was coming a good couple weeks before I started this thread. Jeez, I've got physic powers!

*Focuses mind trying to bend spoon*

Nope, so I guess a got lucky on a hunch.

Anyway, I don't know if this is good news or bad news, but I think we all can agree that it is pretty big news.

Last edited:

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
So much for living in the future. That will make it 2am on a Tuesday here.

Methinks most Aussies will not be the first to hear this :( But yeah, if you do stay up, you will here it first 'timewise'. Does that make sense? Ahh. Out.

Remove ads