• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What characters are you thinking about running?

CaBaNa

First Post
Two words, dwarven invoker. :D

Beyond excited!

I'm going to start work on him now as a matter of fact...

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Haha, it said I was an Avenger. Mind you, it's fairly easy to see through the questions, so it's quite possible I answered so that was the case. I think if I changed one or two answers I'd end up a paladin - how convenient ;)

Dunamin

First Post
Wow, that test might as well just drop any pretense and just rephrase the questions as:

• Martial, Divine, Arcane, or Primal?
  • Defender, Striker, Leader, or Controller?
  • etc...

Still, if I tried to actually keep honest I got warlord.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I think those are pretty solid guesses for PHB3. Another possibility is Elemental, though I'm not too sure how they'd make that significantly different from Primal & Arcane.

In other news, I'm thinking I might go with a Deva for my avenger ... I've got a concept ruminating, and it seems to be promising. Only problem is I'll probably want the Dex-oriented oath, and devas are Int/Wis ;)

Also, I don't care if avengers do less damage than other strikers; if they're significantly more accurate, that's good enough for me. I'll take +15% chance to hit over +3-5 damage any day :D

Remove ads