What characters are you thinking about running?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Boy, now that Martial Power is available I'm just not sure I've got the time for another character! :.-( And even less sure of what that character would be. I had been leaning towards swordmage originally, but now I'm not as sure. If I do up another PC, it'll have to be male just to balance things out. Hmmm...

CaBaNa

First Post
Yeah... thinking twice, I think "grandma" would cry if I did :D

And in response David Bowie would say "Oh baby just you shut your mouth"

[sblock=other stuff from edit] I'm going to start writing Fluff for Petrified Redwood (dwarven invoker from valley of bone), unless someone else wants to tie their character in. I'll wait another 24 hours and then I'm going to start making his background and finishing the character up.[/sblock]

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
For my second character, I might go with a tiefling swordmage. Also considering a genasi tactical warlord. Or even an eladrin tactical warlord, as Martial Power really makes them shine.

I'll probably wait till I have PHB2 in hand, and decide whether I want to wait till that's approved to use it for my second character, or start straight away with one of the ideas above.

SeaPainter

First Post
[sblock=other stuff from edit] I'm going to start writing Fluff for Petrified Redwood (dwarven invoker from valley of bone), unless someone else wants to tie their character in. I'll wait another 24 hours and then I'm going to start making his background and finishing the character up.[/sblock]

I was thinking of tying my dwarf warden in to a primal, spell-slinging sibling (although I had originally envisioned him having a younger, druid sister). What did you have in mind?

CaBaNa

First Post
I was thinking of tying my dwarf warden in to a primal, spell-slinging sibling (although I had originally envisioned him having a younger, druid sister). What did you have in mind?

Open to anything at this point. If Petrified is a female, she could be ambiguously so, which is normal for Dwarves as far as I've seen. (even to the point of female Dwarves having beards in some popular fiction)
Then again, I don't mind her being obviously female either.

So far this is the basics I have for Petrified's background;
from the valley of bone,
knows of and may be delivering a message to 7 Rabbit about his fall from grace in their homeland of Choca Paquilliz.
Doesn't know that she is an avatar or incarnation of a god (Ometeotl).
Hides her gifts from others to avoid being discriminated against.

Future plans include multiclassing into a leader class (possibly Shaman to work in your primal theme. May even be done at first level.)

I'd like to leave plenty of space for your creative bug to jive, and wail.
Will even change most of the stuff I've already worked on, just want to tie in with other characters from the beginning.

If you want to go with a different region I'd be happy to work it in somehow.

Let me know what kind of character detail you're trying to cultivate, I'll adapt.

Keeping several links to 7 Rabbit is the only thing I'm trying to have stay solid.

What do you think?

CaBaNa

First Post
Now that I have the PHB2 I'm turning Petrified Redwood into a druidic/shaman. I love the invoker, but the Druid fits the character concept better, and I don't have to worry about trying to role play a god. Way more excited about the Druid!

I'll be editing this post to add extra stuff later, as I read the PHB2.:D

Atanatotatos

First Post
Still haven't got my copy so I'll wait and see if there's something I'd like to play as my second character here. At the moment I'm thinking an Eladrin Tactical Warlord, for the happiness of whoever adventures with me ;)

Remove ads