• Ranger (any)

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 55 32.2%

Dark Psion

First Post
My current DM/NPC annoying the party is a 20th level character; 2nd level fighter/2nd level Rogue/2nd level Wizard/ 2nd level Cleric/ 2nd level Bard/ 2nd level Ranger/ 2nd level Druid/ 2nd level Psion/ 2nd level Psychic Warrior/ 2nd level Monk. I based him off Jared from the Pretender TV show.

There is not a magic/psionic item in the game he can not use. Well, except maybe a holy sword. When is the Epic level book coming out?:D

Schmoe

Adventurer
Ranger 6/Barbarian 2/Avenging Hunter 2

Avenging Hunter is a home-brewed prestige class (bonus to hunt and kill favored enemies).

When our DM starts us in his upcoming Ravenloft campaign, I will be playing a Conjurer barred from Evocation.

Grayswandir

Just a lurker
Let's see ....

I've got a 6th-level human fighter, LE, going for Blackguard ("I am Karanor, Knight of the Mailed Fist. We are on a mission to retrieve the daughter of Lord Tirellus. You will let us pass, or you will die.")

I've got an 8th-level human cleric, LN, of St. Cuthbert ("I AM the law!")

I've got an 11th-level human sorcerer, TN, going for Elemental Savant ("Hmm, interesting ...")

And I've got a 5th-level alu fighter, LG, who's still bitter that she couldn't be a paladin (they kept detecting her as evil)

But mostly I DM.

drothgery

First Post
In person, an elven Cleric of Boccob that will be multi-classing to Loremaster as soon as he meets the pre-reqs.

Online, a homebrew race paladin.

EOL

First Post
Like others mostly I DM, but when I get a chance, I play a 7th lvl Sorcerer, and let me tell you though I intially thought sorcerers were underpowered, I'm starting to think it might be exactly the opposite. Not yet mind you, but I can see it coming...

Remove ads