• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What class are you playing right NOW?

What class are you playing right NOW?!

• Fighter

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • Cleric

Votes: 38 22.2%
  • Wizard

Votes: 34 19.9%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 19 11.1%
  • Druid

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Rogue

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • Monk

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Ranger (any)

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 55 32.2%

Dark Psion

First Post
My current DM/NPC annoying the party is a 20th level character; 2nd level fighter/2nd level Rogue/2nd level Wizard/ 2nd level Cleric/ 2nd level Bard/ 2nd level Ranger/ 2nd level Druid/ 2nd level Psion/ 2nd level Psychic Warrior/ 2nd level Monk. I based him off Jared from the Pretender TV show.

There is not a magic/psionic item in the game he can not use. Well, except maybe a holy sword. When is the Epic level book coming out?:D

Schmoe

Adventurer
Ranger 6/Barbarian 2/Avenging Hunter 2

Avenging Hunter is a home-brewed prestige class (bonus to hunt and kill favored enemies).

When our DM starts us in his upcoming Ravenloft campaign, I will be playing a Conjurer barred from Evocation.

Grayswandir

Just a lurker
Let's see ....

I've got a 6th-level human fighter, LE, going for Blackguard ("I am Karanor, Knight of the Mailed Fist. We are on a mission to retrieve the daughter of Lord Tirellus. You will let us pass, or you will die.")

I've got an 8th-level human cleric, LN, of St. Cuthbert ("I AM the law!")

I've got an 11th-level human sorcerer, TN, going for Elemental Savant ("Hmm, interesting ...")

And I've got a 5th-level alu fighter, LG, who's still bitter that she couldn't be a paladin (they kept detecting her as evil)

But mostly I DM.

drothgery

First Post
In person, an elven Cleric of Boccob that will be multi-classing to Loremaster as soon as he meets the pre-reqs.

Online, a homebrew race paladin.

EOL

First Post
Like others mostly I DM, but when I get a chance, I play a 7th lvl Sorcerer, and let me tell you though I intially thought sorcerers were underpowered, I'm starting to think it might be exactly the opposite. Not yet mind you, but I can see it coming...

Remove ads