• I have never played a Half-Orc

Votes: 127 46.2%
  • I have played a Halfling

Votes: 172 62.5%
  • I have never played a Halfling

Votes: 89 32.4%

A Passing Maniac

First Post
I voted human (a half-dozen or so occasions) and halfling (on two occasions), remembering that my kobold was reincarnated as a half-elf only after voting. I've also played a gnome, though most of my characters venture into odder territory, including a bugbear, a warforged, several vanaras, and the aforementioned kobold.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
I have played human and dwarven characters. I've never played one of the others you listed (except one pretty crap campaign where I played an elven cleric for about four sessions, which I don't count), primarily because I find the Tolkienesque races intensely boring unless they're reinvented a la Eberron.

I have also played a Gnome

I knew I had never played an elf before but after answering the poll I have come to relieze I have never played an 1/2 Orc either. Curious......

hornedturtle

First Post
Of the core races I've only played a Human and have felt no desire to play any of the others. The first non human race I've had the desire to play is the Warforged, I got to play one for about 5 posts of a play by post campaign. Didn't even get to try to fight anything.

Frost

First Post
I've played 'em all. Half-orcs are my favorite. (As you can imagine, I have no love for 4e.) However, it's hard to say which I've played the most because I tend to DM more than play. I'd wager that would be humans.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads