EN World What do you like about the new site?

The quoting, both of whole posts and sections of posts are very nice. It's so much easier to multi-quote specific parts of a prior post without having to go in and edit and break it out so you can answer various parts directly. I also like the way ignore works now.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The thread alerts are useful and the like options fun

watching youtube videos full screen, havent tried search yet

darjr

I crit!
Search is much better and faster, I think it’s part of the reason we are seeing more necro threads. Also it seems google is doing deeper dives indexing ENWorld then on the old software. It’s definitely scanning the sight a ton faster and has ramped up how often it does it now. Also the sitemaps this software hands out to google are sooooo much better.

Sacrosanct

Legend
One of my favorite things is that you can cut and paste hyperlinked text from other sources and it carries over. Makes it so much easier to link citations.
I also like the pasting of images directly into the body text.

Search is much better and faster, I think it’s part of the reason we are seeing more necro threads. Also it seems google is doing deeper dives indexing ENWorld then on the old software. It’s definitely scanning the sight a ton faster and has ramped up how often it does it now. Also the sitemaps this software hands out to google are sooooo much better.
Cate to educate on how to find, create, use one of these site maps?

Sounds useful!

Orius

Legend
The site database remembers the damnedest things.

My conversations inbox is stuffed full of messages from that old war game we had going some years back. Dozens of messages saying I've been attacked. I've been deleting some of them to get rid of them. I think these were the old private messages that got ported over or something. Unfortunately, the new board software doesn't realize I read all those old messages so they're all showing up as new again.

Remove ads