• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What else is going to go wrong this week?

Thanks guys. I know these issues pale in comparison to things that others have going on, I just feel like I got dumped on more than my fair share this week. Thanks for the good words, though. They got me to smile.

Now to go start digging up that damn pipe...

Darthjaye

First Post
Now you get to do some good old fashion hard labor!! Wheeeee!!!!

Yeah, it's good to vent about it though, and get some good responses from others here at the forums. I kept mine to myself and didn't bother my friends (or anyone other than family really)too much about it either. My theory was (and I'm pretty upbeat usually) that my friends/ gaming buddies were there primarily to help me take my mind off of my bad occurances.

Just think, your just a few hours away from a whole new and improved week.........and look at your list this way now:

problem 1 solved: The next game day will have that much more meaning as you've had to wait a little more for it

problem 2 solved: Now you get to grab the better model digital camera you saw right after you bought the one you had and kicked yourself for now getting (of course there will always be a better one you didn't see until after but hey, what the heck)

problem 3 solved: Every time someone I know takes a vacation (in it's entirety) they usually come back tired. You now have a reason for the next vacation to maybe be away from NC. You know in California we really only have earthquakes....and those are few and far between. Great place to visit!!

problem 4 uhhhhh: "Computers can do that??" Ahhhhh, it doesn't help, but it's my favortie quote from Homer. More stuff to throw yourself into when you get back. To quote a psychotic robot from Invader Zim.........."Wheeee!!!! Cows are my friends!"

problem 5 solved: Now you got a project at home to keep you busy. Or you can build around the pouring water and make a peaceful little babbling brook....in your driveway. :D

Darthjaye said:
problem 4 uhhhhh: "Computers can do that??" Ahhhhh, it doesn't help, but it's my favortie quote from Homer. More stuff to throw yourself into when you get back. To quote a psychotic robot from Invader Zim.........."Wheeee!!!! Cows are my friends!"

Thanks Darth. That made me laugh out loud.

Hole in yard dug, busted pipe found. Now I just need to get the plumber to call me back, or the morning I'm taking off from work tomorrow is not going to be worth much.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Hole in yard dug, busted pipe found. Now I just need to get the plumber to call me back, or the morning I'm taking off from work tomorrow is not going to be worth much.

When ye talk to im' ye be tellin' im' that if he doesn't want to be takin' a long walk off yer' short front steps, he'd best be getting there on time! Plumbers always be intimidated by pirates! Yarr!

nakia

First Post
ARRRRGHH! How's I be missin the thread of me matey Rich's misery?!

(this talking like a pirate stuff is harder than I thought).

And, yes, all this stuff is probably in your blog.

Seriously, sorry about last week being crappy. Wish I could have been there to help you did holes, cause you know I wouldda. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads