• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What gameworld would you want to be in?

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Well, if the Nymphology part doesn't work out, I guess I'll choose the Realms. There's something in there for everyone, including a whole Church of Hedonism (which brings me back to the Nymphology idea).

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Aldis, from Blue Rose, if we have to stick to fantasy places. Or possibly Eberron if I get to be a scion of one of the great Houses :)

Otherwise, Freedom City from Mutants and Masterminds. PL10 superhero. Oh yeah.

tm80401

First Post
If I had to pick a game world to actually live in, I would pick the Classic Traveller era. The transhuman space idea sounds really interesting but I don't know enough about it to jump in.

Oh, and my wife and son have to come too.

MadMaxim

First Post
I'd like to see Eberron. Sharn has to be one crazy city to walk around in, especially since I'm afraid of heights... Then I'd be some cloistered cleric type with a whole lot of knowledge that nobody finds useful.

SteelDraco

First Post
Star Trek, since that's the least likely to get me killed in some horrible fashion, and apparently everyone on Earth doesn't have to work.

And, holosuites.

rgard

Adventurer
Warren Okuma said:
Yeah, I know it's been done before, but there are lots of new users. So, if you could be a beginning character in any game world, which game world would you want to be incarnated in? What kind of character would you build? Oh and gamers that choose the same world will appear together in that game world.

I'll start...
Me I'd go for gurps supers. I'd build munchkin. It's me after all.

Thought of these two first:

1. Macho Women with Guns, d20 version.
2. Any world where I can be an UR-Priest/Wizard/Mystic Theurge.

Then came to my senses and decided on:

Traveller (classic or T20)

Remove ads