• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What gameworld would you want to be in?

NiTessine

Explorer
Forgotten Realms. I figure I could make a pretty good living imparting obscure lore and Zhent secrets to people capable of paying. Preferably from under the protection of someone capable of fending off the bad guys once they figure out who provided the Harpers a list of their undercover agents and details of their plots.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
NiTessine said:
Forgotten Realms. I figure I could make a pretty good living imparting obscure lore and Zhent secrets to people capable of paying. Preferably from under the protection of someone capable of fending off the bad guys once they figure out who provided the Harpers a list of their undercover agents and details of their plots.

You seem to assume that the gods won't wipe your memory - or, more cruelly (in an entertaining kind of way), alter it!

"So you think XYZ is a Zhent Spy?"
"Yes"
"HE'S OUR BLOODY LEADER!" :p

NiTessine

Explorer
Kae'Yoss said:
You seem to assume that the gods won't wipe your memory - or, more cruelly (in an entertaining kind of way), alter it!

"So you think XYZ is a Zhent Spy?"
"Yes"
"HE'S OUR BLOODY LEADER!" :p
Ah, but which would be more entertaining? To torture one person who thinks he's got it all figured out, or to release into the world the potential for enormous chaos and disruption for the highest bidder?

Besides, there's precedence for the gods not bothering to do that.

Siegfried Niemand

First Post
I'd choose Aebrynis, the world of TSR's Birthright campaign. I'd probably want to be a Brecht necromancer regent with a single province, plus Law, Guild, and Source holdings.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Midnight -- as a halfling-molesting Legate, of course. Okay, not really. Sucks to be Good.

World of Darkness -- as a subtle Mage. That would be so cool.

Cheers, -- N

Remove ads