What happened to converted monsters

NemesisDragon

Explorer
I know this isn't where this belongs for say but I didn't want to post any new threads for a quick answer or two. Anywho, just wanted to say great job on all the conversions for the group who do them (you know who you are). I've been a big fan for years, specially for the one spectacularly awesome conversion for a dragon i requested years ago. To the next note, I was wondering if you all have a master index anywhere of the creatures you have converted. Was wondering if something similar to Echohawks list is out but just for your CC. I'd love to see it if it is floating around anywhere. I did take a look and don't see anything mentioned. Also was wondering if a master file would be made anytime once it's done to combine the entire conversions. I wouldn't mind a file such as that instead of looking individually. Figured since it's getting closer to completion it may be done. Also, on above mentioned note, does anybody plan on posting the corresponding pictures with any of the conversions (mainly all 1st and 2nd editions ones). I think it'd be a nice touch, but don't know how that works with copyrights etc. Thanks ahead of time and keep up the good work.

Remove ads