What IP would you like to see as an RPG?

Yora

Legend
A STALKER RPG could be fun. But it would have to be more than just the setting slapped on one of these generic systems that crank out new movie tie-in games every year.
Something with an actual game structure and not just a convoluted task resolution mechanic.

aramis erak

Legend
GWAR and ICP
GWAR: Rumble in Antarctica is a character scale wargame which can easily be used for RP. A former roomie of mine had it and ran it that way.
Good luck finding a copy, tho'.
It's also a decent combat system....

Which reminds me, the setting from the minis game Flashpoint is one I'd like to see more of. (It was a $2 purchase in a closure of a FLGS....misfiled in RPGs.)

aramis erak

Legend
One based off of M.A.S.H. would also be very interesting.
Note: above is an affiliate link.
It's a PBTA; I've read but not run it, and has a few very minor historical errors in the ranks table. (Color errors for Enl. & Warrant insignia; wrong period's proportions for enlisted stripes, but right numbers of chevrons and rockers, no mention of early war combat arms vs non-combat arms stripes).

It's worth noting that the TV show makes similar rank insignia errors...

Last edited:

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
A STALKER RPG could be fun. But it would have to be more than just the setting slapped on one of these generic systems that crank out new movie tie-in games every year.
Something with an actual game structure and not just a convoluted task resolution mechanic.
There is one, it's diceless though.

Remove ads