WotC What is the last WotC adventure you played in or DM'd?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Oh, and last year I used Strixhaven for a one-shot that was actually a way to run The Stygian Library, since if Strixhaven's Biblioplex can't stand in for Unseen University's library, I don't know what can. So, they wandered through the setting, headed to the library, and then spent the rest of their time off the WotC map.

I can highly recommend The Stygian Library, incidentally.

aco175

Legend
I'm currently running some Yawning Portal right now. We started a short campaign with some homebrew and Forge of Fury but then the players wanted to continue with the same PCs so we are in the middle of the Against the Giants adventure.

I started planning for the next campaign with the new box; Stormwreck Isle and some homebrew to aid and expand the site.

delericho

Legend
My last campaign used a bit of "Curse of Strahd", and a large part of "Adam's Wrath" (which is technically TSR). My previous campaign was "Storm King's Thunder" (though it ended in a TPK in the Forge of the Fire Giants).

Jolly Ruby

Privateer
The last I ran was Rime of the Frostmaiden, which I found really solid after some minor adjustments. I'm running Wild Beyond the Witchlight right now, and tbh I think it's inconsistent at beat. The first chapter was really good, but after that I feel it wants to be a sandbox, but don't have substance enough to achieve it

pukunui

Legend
The last I ran was Rime of the Frostmaiden, which I found really solid after some minor adjustments. I'm running Wild Beyond the Witchlight right now, and tbh I think it's inconsistent at beat. The first chapter was really good, but after that I feel it wants to be a sandbox, but don't have substance enough to achieve it
I really enjoyed reading Wild Beyond the Witchlight and would like to run it for one or both of my groups. Any advice?

jasper

Rotten DM
Currently Running Dragonlance Shadow queen, And Pipyap's Guide to Hell which I will finish on Friday. As Player Call of the Netherdeep.

pemerton

Legend
I have never played in a WotC-published D&D adventure.

The last one I used as a GM, as best I recall, was bits-and-pieces of E1 Death's Reach.

The last TSR module I GMed was White Plume Mountain, 12 to 18 months ago.

The last TSR module I wrote an adaptation of was the Moathouse from T1.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I picked up several other fey books to flesh it out. Fey Encounters is full of one-page encounters that can be dropped in at will, for instance. I also like Cawood Publishing's Monsters of Feyland.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases