• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is YOUR pirate setting?

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Cap'n Jack Sparrow be the finest pirate I ever sailed under! Don't be sinking his name to th'mud! Take back them sayings, or I'll gut you like th'coward ye are! ARRRRRRRRR!

Dirigible

Explorer
ShadowPirate

I assume we be gettin' out sailin' orders from Mr Long-Johnson?

Ya-harr. :)

Why be there no suitably eye-patched smiley face, me wonders? Arrrgh, it do make me seem a girly-pirate t' be usin' this'un.

diaglo

Adventurer
let this Old Sea Dog tell you a story of the hard seas...visit ye the Isles of Dungeon Magazine.

Dugneon #07 Tortles of the Purple Sage - Part II Merle & Jackie Rasmussen
Dungeon #06 Tortles of the Purple Sage - Part I Merle & Jackie Rasmussen

KDLadage

Explorer
I ran a mini-campaign set in the PETER PAN universe for several younger relatives a while back... it was a lot of fun having all of these 8-15 year olds playing themselves as lost boys and having to fight Captain Hook and his Pirates...

I ran it in the FUDGE system and it lasted a week with us playing about two hours a day over my Christmas Vacation...

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Ahoy me hearties! Ever did my mates in th' academy seek the ether winds and to sail through the voids in our Spelljammer-bearin' ships.

blackshirt5

First Post
Aye, Oi'm nay runnin' a pirate game righ' now, but once Oi'm done with me new settin', danny boy, sure'n there'll be a great deal of piracy of all kinds. Savvy?

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Skull and Bones be the star I be guidin my ship by these days me hartys! Sailin the wide Carb with all me stripey jacks. Findin lost Mayan treasures, dealin with Bocor and his zombie crew, huntin the Spanish treasure fleet, tradin broadsides with a frenchy frigate, and havin a drink of the grog within a Lady of Expansive Sensiblities! Yar tat's the life for me!

Last edited:

Remove ads