• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is your super ability?

chachi

First Post
Grimhelm said:
I am the same way, which brings me to this: Bob, Craig, and I are going on a canoe trip in July. Think you might be interested to go? It starts on a Saturday, overnights, and we come back on Sunday.

Do you have a date set yet?

thormagni

Explorer
chachi said:
I think that I would be photosynthetic. That seems like a suitably useless superpower, unless I was in very specific circumstances. Like starving in a meadow. I derive a lot of energy from the natural world. It kind of recharges me after sitting in front of a computer all day.

I could see this as being a very potent super-power -- either nature-control powers through a tie to the natural world, or light-based powers, drawing power from the sun, that sort of thing.

nathanwilkins

First Post
Love to fly or time travel

Being able to time travel back in time would be a dream so I could relive the best moments I've had. I also love to see what the future would be like in terms of technology and video games. If I had another ability it would be to fly as it would be so much easier to travel around without the use of a car!

Remove ads