• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What other games besides D&D do you play?

Samothdm

First Post
Crothian said:
Up till a week ago I was playing a lot of the Buffy uni system. I'm in a weekly Vampire game as well.

I forgot about "Buffy". My wife just recently bought the core rulebook and some supplements with the intent of starting a game. We'll see if that happens or not. It looks interesting and I'm a big fan of the show.

Wombat

First Post
Currently?

Ars Magica, Mage, and Sengoku/Fuzion.

I have played several others, though Ars is still my game-of-games.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
WoD (VtM, WtA, DA, etc)
Call of Cthulhu
Ars Magica
Traveller (and T20)
Twilight: 2000
Cyberpunk 2020
L5R
7th Seas
Fading Suns
Gamma World 4th ed & d20
Fifth Cycle
Elric!/Stormbringer
Battletech/Mechwarrior

Anything else? Haven't touched Rifts in a
long time, and I own Jack Vance's Dying Earth.

I'm a gameaholic :D

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Supporter
Running: A spordic game of d20 Modern Morrow Project.

Playing in: A Fading Suns [VP, not d20] campaign. I play a Human of the Minor House of Arrisani (yes, it's a home brewed house and not an "official" on). However, my group is thinking about switching over to d20, which I'm not to sure about myself.

Henry

Autoexreginated
None but D&D currently - but as few as two months ago we were playing in a Feng Shui game that was quite enjoyed.

TO list ALL the Games I've played in the last two years would be about 20 games, half of which are d20; to list all the games I've ever played would be too darned long to post. :) I've gotten rid of more games than most of my game group has ever played. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads