D&D General What Product Do You Wish They Sold For D&D

A D&D Beyond built-in scheduler would be pretty cool. I don't have a need for it anymore, as I just run on a set schedule and the players can show or not. But there was a time when scheduling sessions was the absolute bane of my existence.

What about a West Marches Style Scheduling app? Players would use it to propose adventure ideas and take attendance for West Marches Style Games, then it would alert the GM when enough players have voted on a certain goal and date.

A person can dream...
The actual, complete Castle Greyhawk as Gary ran it.

I could think of all sort of books I'd want, but I'm going to go with a D&D trapper keeper - maybe collaborating with Death Saves.

Last edited:

Sithlord

Adventurer
I’m weird. I generally like very dark age settings or i go complete plane hopping and time traveling. Although right now I am into a Stone/wood are setting. So go figure.
I want those too, but more specifically:

Basic Box: levels 1-3, includes PC and Monster tokens*, maps, dice and an adventure (at least)
Expert Box: levels 4-10, includes monster tokens, maps, and an adventure (at least)
Companion Box: levels 11-16, includes monster tokens, maps, and an adventure (at least) +rules for strongholds and domains
Master Box: levels 17-20, includes monster tokens, maps, and an adventure (at least), + epic boons and supernatural gifts

*paper minis would be preferred
Nah. You got it all wrong

basic 1-4
Expert 5-8
Companion 9-12
Master 13-16
Epic 17-20

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'm not even sure if this even exists any more... who would have this?
According to an AMA Paul Stormberg did a few years ago, the complete Castle Greyhawk has been located as part of Gary's estate, currently held by his widow, Gail Gygax.

Q: Castle Greyhawk - has it been found? My understanding is that no complete copy of Gary's notes is known to exist.

The manuscript for Gary's, unpublished, original home campaign is still extant! Indeed, I have unearthed the original castle manuscript of 22 levels. Also, the larger, expanded castle of 62 levels is also intact and well secured by Gary's widow, Gail Gygax.

Additionally, there are over a dozen alternate levels that were used to change out levels depending on who was playing. In total nearly 100 levels of the castle exist with some 300 pages of keys.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I want an initiative tracker that allows me to use LOTS of different systems to define init, that can then be sent to any VTT (or used at a table). Of course, I want this because I have a doco with dozens of systems and I'd like to be able to support them.....

A 3D VTT that I LOVE. I own 5, and hope to put stuff on YT soon about 4 of them....but I don't LOVE any of them (yet).

D&D Beyond that is much easier to use house rules with (my top choice of all).

dave2008

Legend
basic 1-4
Expert 5-8
Companion 9-12
Master 13-16
Epic 17-20
I could get on board with basic as 1-4. I just chose 3rd because everyone gets there archtype by this level. However, I think Companion starts better at 11th because that is when fighter's get their 3rd extra attack (wizard's get 6th level spells too). Then the next natural break is 17h when fighters get their 2nd action surge and 9th level spells come on line. Finally, I am all for adding the Immortal set back, but that would be for over level 20 IMO.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone

Remove ads