• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E What project would you like Paizo to tacke next for Pathfinder?

What project for Pathfinder would you like Paizo tackle next?

James Jacobs

Adventurer
Do an advice book on how to role play better!
Gamemastery Guide will have some of this stuff in it.

Make an adventure path where the PCs start as level 1 commoners and end it as level 15 commoners!
You can do this already, but it's just really hard. ;-P
A new town/city creation system
Pathfinder #32 is going to feature a pretty extensive article on a brand new way to create nations and cities/towns. Gamemastery Guide will present more stuff on this line as well, including a new and improved city statblock.

The rest of your requests are now officially logged! Some, of course, have a better chance at making it into products than others...

James Jacobs

Adventurer
Paizo knows they made the rogue sort of weak and uninteresting.

Not sure where you're getting this from. I quite like how the rogue plays and works. If I want to play a monster damage dealer in combat, I play a full BAB class, not a class that's more focused on skills and tactics and roleplaying and stealth, I guess. (shrug)

THAT SAID... you'll want to check out the upcoming Advanced Player's Guide for sure then, because there's going to be a LOT of new options and rules for all the 11 core classes... wizards and rogues included.

Last edited:

James Jacobs

Adventurer
ALSO!

This thread is great! We've got some of these requests already covered (such as more spells, more monsters, etc.), many of which will be covered in upcoming volumes of Pathfinder Adventure Paths even (such as rules for mass combat, which will play a big part in the upcoming Kingmaker adventure path).

But there's also a lot of great ideas we HAVEN'T really considered yet mentioned in this thread. Thanks, and keep 'em coming! :)

James Jacobs

Adventurer
Stronghold and domain rules.

Yup; building a kingdom and ruling it is the central theme of the upcoming Kingmaker Adventure Path. I'm really eager to see how folks take to the rules for building and maintaining domains work... I hope they like them! (nervously crosses fingers)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads