What should my next ringtone be?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
My wife hates my ringtone. I need a new one. I've had the Doctor Who theme and the last one was the theme to Afro Samurai.

At Gen Con I heard a guy's phone ring and it was the old school Star Trek communicator sound. That's pretty cool. Can you beat that?

Ghost Town by the Specials. predicting the Pandemic in 1981!!!

I use the comic key music from Masters of the Universe. It makes for a fantastic ringtone that is not obnoxious to others, and most people don't know what it is from.

MarkB

Legend
I've had the Monty Python "message for you, Sir" as my text alert for a very long time.

I had a rather funky version of the Pink Panther soundtrack as my ringtone (starting at 0:50) for awhile.

Currently I'm using the ludicrously upbeat old Thing on a Spring theme from the Commodore 64 by Rob Hubbard, because (a) nostalgia, and (b) I'll definitely know that it's my phone that's ringing.

annoying_ringtone_champion.png

Did anyone notice this thread is from 2007?

Does it make it more or less weird to know it was actually necroed by spam (which has since been deleted)?

I currently have a generic phone ring that was one of the phone's basic options. But in the past I've had:

The Knight Rider themesong

The Danger Man theme (Red Price combo version)

and Escaflowne: Dance of Curse for my wife until she made me change it

In general, I like rings that start a little quiet and get more urgent as they go on.

Remove ads