• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What should my next ringtone be?

Pyrex

First Post
My current ringtone is from the movie Crank, where he's hallucinating while his phone is ringing and it sounds like someone dropped the phone in the bathtub. :D

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Heh - my current ringtone is the Doctor Who theme (4th Doctor). :)

I got rid of the default Treo ring because everytime a Treo would ring, you'd see about ten of us pulling out our Treos to see if it was our phone ringing!

Stormborn

Explorer
Mine sounds like a phone. You know, a real phone. I like it, when I don't have it on vibrate that is, and people often wonder about it. "But it sounds like a phone!"

I would go with that.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Stormborn said:
Mine sounds like a phone. You know, a real phone. I like it, when I don't have it on vibrate that is, and people often wonder about it. "But it sounds like a phone!"

I would go with that.

You need to get one of these headsets then:

prodpic-2682.jpg

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
My current ringtone is set to The Imperial March

I'd like to get an alternate one of the Death March for when my wife goes in to labor and my life changes drastically. That would be cool if it went off at work.

And on to something yet even more geeky, the Pacman intro song.

lobsterGun

Explorer
I have an old CD with all of the sound effects from the original Star Trek.

I chose "Angry Tribble". It's the sound a tribble make when picked up by a Klingon.

Remove ads