D&D 5E What single new class would you like to see?

ccs

41st lv DM
A ninja is like a rogue but better in every way.

Sort of like how a katana is better in every way than a longsword.

Right?

RIGHT?!?!?!?!

Well, yeah. I would hope that if an actual ninja class were made it'd be better at doing its thing than a class that has to be written in such a way that it could cover multiple arch-types.

as for your longsword/katana bit? I don't know what your talking about.

Well, yeah. I would hope that if an actual ninja class were made it'd be better at doing its thing than a class that has to be written in such a way that it could cover multiple arch-types.

What do you want a ninja to do that a shadow monk or a rogue can't?

Honest question, because I'm having trouble thinking of much.

Kite474

Explorer
What do you want a ninja to do that a shadow monk or a rogue can't?

Honest question, because I'm having trouble thinking of much.

I cant answer for him but I think what he may want is something similar to the Pathfinder ninja. Or better yet he may want something along the line of the Ninja Tricks.

Or another possible thing he may want is a class that does exactly both of what your describing... Just without having to multiclass

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
I will refer you to, oh, about 5 billion previous comments. Or to enworld's upcoming "Katana, The Awesomest Class." Or, for that matter, the very fabric of reality itself.
To be fair, after that epic string of posts, I'm not sure what we were talking about.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
You guys realize the easiest way to ruin the reputation of the katana is just by putting out the idea of an alternate pronounciation:

KAT-ah-na

Now every time you see the word you'll can't help but think about this cursed new way to say it, and it has now destroyed any awesomeness the concept and word used to have. You'll never want to see or use the word again.

You're welcome. :)

Remove ads