Legend
1643321926867.jpeg

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
100%

Arcknight?!

Sounds METAL AF.

I'd have zero issues with that name.
I may use it for a subclass. I wouldn’t want to not do it justice by having the Arcknight not feel like a knight. Great name for a magical but not divine knightly order type subclass, with a tactical focus on lightning and Thunder to push and pull enemies, punishing them for fleeing, for staying, for attacking the Arcknight, and for attacking her friends. A really mean “protect and punish” defender.

Scribe

Legend
I may use it for a subclass. I wouldn’t want to not do it justice by having the Arcknight not feel like a knight. Great name for a magical but not divine knightly order type subclass, with a tactical focus on lightning and Thunder to push and pull enemies, punishing them for fleeing, for staying, for attacking the Arcknight, and for attacking her friends. A really mean “protect and punish” defender.
I just think its perfectly evocative. I really like it.

he says as he makes note to keep it for his own class

Mecheon

Sacabambaspis
I hear "Arknight" and uh, I just think, Arknights. Y'know, that one mobile game. So that ruins the name completely for me.

I'm another on the Spellblade side. Gish and Dweomer are completely inscruitable for anyone who hasn't already bought-into the concept, and Aegis to me is the type of thing I'd associate with a shield style warrior, someone who's being the ultimate defence. An Aegis isn't going to be casting offensive spells, they're going to be all defensive stuff all the time and probably also smacking someone with their shield once or twice.

Remove ads