• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What to do in Seattle, WA

dema

First Post
I will be in the area next week. I've been there before about 8 years ago. I have some family I will be staying with.

So far I'm good for target shooting, jamming out and recording music, hiking, drinking, and wine tasting.

I want to check out the music something experience that is built now. I heard Pike's Market is a nice place to check out. Also the wandering WOTC Beholder (at the Rat Girl RollerDerby? thanks WOTC, never would have caught that one.)

What else is there to do out there? Can one visit WotC?
I know there was a rock club called the Fenix back when I went last time, but it's closed now.

Suggestions? :close:

Yalius

First Post
dema said:
I will be in the area next week. I've been there before about 8 years ago. I have some family I will be staying with.

So far I'm good for target shooting, jamming out and recording music, hiking, drinking, and wine tasting.

I want to check out the music something experience that is built now. I heard Pike's Market is a nice place to check out. Also the wandering WOTC Beholder (at the Rat Girl RollerDerby? thanks WOTC, never would have caught that one.)

What else is there to do out there? Can one visit WotC?
I know there was a rock club called the Fenix back when I went last time, but it's closed now.

Suggestions? :close:

Hmmmm... the Experience Music project and Science Fiction Hall of Fame?

dema

First Post
Yes

The Music Experience Project was still being built back 8 years ago when I last came. The Science Fiction Hall of Fame sounds awesome.

Remove ads