• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E What will be your first 4E character?

Andor

First Post
Gnome Druid!

What?

... Okay fine. Maybe a Tiefling Fighter? I'm curious to see if you can make that tail useful in combat...

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I've been the DM since I can remember, but I'm gonna try to trick ... er.. convince one of the other players to DM for 4e so I can finally play.

So, since I've never gotten a chance to play all the awesome I want, I don't even know where to begin! Elf or Eladrin Rogue, Dragonborn Fighter, Dwarf Paladin, Tiefling Warlord sounds cool... I'll probably just jump in whatever gap is left and enjoy it to pieces. ;)

Fallen Seraph

First Post
I actually may also create a Warforged Paladin. Could be fun to have religious symbols, pendants, etc. Forged onto the very surface of the Warforged.

I am thinking in the beginning it was in the service of a Inquisition organization, who were hunting down those they deemed unholy.

It then learns better and starts off on its own path, seeking out its God through acting out faithfully to its Code (inscribed on its metallic body).

WyzardWhately

First Post
I would like to play a Tiefling Wizard, maybe with a little Warlord training if I can make it work mechanically (surely the Warlord has some cool charisma-based powers, and I mean to take good social skills.) Bael Turath will rise again, oh yes, you'll see, I'll make all of you see...

Vael

Legend
Eladrin and Dragonborn are the races I'm most keen to play. Class-wise, I like Arcane magic, so a Wizard or Warlock would be cool. So, probably one of those combos, depending on what other players decide on. Though I really want to try a Warforged Swordmage, that'll have to wait.

Kwalish Kid

Explorer
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
Well, I will probably also DM 4E, but since everyone in our group "has to" wear the GM hat from time to time, that still means I will get to play a lot.
I'm DMing, but I'm making everyone play with pregens. That way, I get all my favourite choices played!

Cadfan

First Post
Human cleric.

Somehow, that's ended up being my favorite character. Even though I don't like the religious angle. I tend to see it less as "religious clergy" than as "all around decent teammate everyone likes."

Beyond that, possibly some kind of rogue built as a swashbuckler, or a warlord.

But this could all change pretty easily depending on how the classes and races work.

tombowings

First Post
Kwalish Kid said:
I'm DMing, but I'm making everyone play with pregens. That way, I get all my favourite choices played!
My players would be pissed if I did that. But if yours are good with that, more power to you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads