D&D General what would a good orc culture be like?

Bupp

Adventurer
I like the idea of using klingons, but with holding Worf as the platonic ideal, not the Klingon Empire.

We can throw in a few splashes of romanticized Viking, Mongol, Spartan, Bloodbowl football player. We can agree that all real civilizations have their own black marks against them. We can just be evolved enough to only include the romanticized versions in our splashes.

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
I like the idea of using klingons, but with holding Worf as the platonic ideal, not the Klingon Empire.

We can throw in a few splashes of romanticized Viking, Mongol, Spartan, Bloodbowl football player. We can agree that all real civilizations have their own black marks against them. We can just be evolved enough to only include the romanticized versions in our splashes.
I like to think of it as Klingons, except their culture-hero is Uncle Iroh. In that context, Worf is a weirdly humorless but otherwise typical Klingon, as opposed to a hopeless romantic and almost completely unmatched paragon of virtue compared to 90% of Klingon leadership and military officers.

Remove ads