D&D 5E What Would Your Perfect 50th PHB Class List Be?

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
The truth of the matter is that I really don't care that much, because anything they removed I'd still have the regular PHB one to use if I wanted... and anything they added would just be something new. Even my own personal preference of disliking the Sorcerer doesn't mean much, as anyone at one of my tables could just request to play the PHB one even if they fulfilled my dream where it was no longer a thing in the revised game.

Remathilis

Legend
So here me out.

I'd start with a small selection of overly generic classes (warrior, expert, mage, priest), which are expanded upon by using a complex and byzantine system of sunclassees, feats, multi-classing that can be used to mimic older classes like paladin, bard or warlock. Of course, there will be plenty of trap options and OP power combos that need to nerfed via constant errata.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
So here me out.

I'd start with a small selection of overly generic classes (warrior, expert, mage, priest), which are expanded upon by using a complex and byzantine system of sunclassees, feats, multi-classing that can be used to mimic older classes like paladin, bard or warlock. Of course, there will be plenty of trap options and OP power combos that need to nerfed via constant errata.
money.gif

Filthy Lucre

Adventurer
So here me out.

Unironically my ideal.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Lmao, k. I realize that being a forum mod is Very Serious™, but maybe develop a sense of humor

Dude, I have been here a long time, and insulted by worse than the likes of you. Don't you worry about my skin.

You were already banned from one thread yesterday for failing to "get it" in terms of the forum rules, so please forgive me if I fail to take your advice about how to do the job. If you don't want to listen to some friendly advice on how to not get banned, that's no skin off my nose.

Filthy Lucre

Adventurer
Dude, I have been here a long time, and insulted by worse than the likes of you. Don't you worry about my skin.

You were already banned from one thread yesterday for failing to "get it" in terms of the forum rules, so please forgive me if I fail to take your advice about how to do the job. If you don't want to listen to some friendly advice on how to not get banned, that's no skin off my nose.
"Friendly advice" - do you mean condescending? I didn't realize that saying the equivalent of "I agree with this" and "I don't agree with this" was breaking forum rules. My bad.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I didn't realize ...

Yes, exactly. You didn't realize (or did not care) that how you say things matters. I was trying to inform you, lest you get yourself in even more trouble.

Don't want to listen? That's on you. Now I know you are the sort who won't take the advice, I won't warn you next time.

This tangent has taken more than enough of the thread. If you have further comment, take it to PM with any moderator.

Remove ads