TSR Whatever Happened To TSR's Michael?

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Yeah, I'm not really expecting my comments above--or anyone else's--to result in anything productive from TSR(3). And I don't much care; even if they hadn't burned every bridge under the sun, I doubt I'd be interested in buying what they're selling.
I don’t think they’re even selling anything. Seems like the business model is still to get other creators to pay them to put the TSR logo on their products. Which is going to be hard to do given no one wants anything to do with them any more.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I don’t think they’re even selling anything. Seems like the business model is still to get other creators to pay them to put the TSR logo on their products. Which is going to be hard to do given no one wants anything to do with them any more.
Oh, they plan to sell overpriced dice and merchandise with the logos.

And pricy tickets to play in games run by Ernie and other Legends at the hobby shop.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Yes. Don't.

There are much better and more worthy causes that can consume our time and energy.

You spent more time condemning them than it would take to offer productive advice, so you clearly have the time if you want to help someone out.

Folks, let us not start casting judgements on each other for our reactions to this. There was some ugly stuff months ago, and we now have an account that has not bothered to interact with Morrus to prove its provenance. If you let that get between you, you are handing the trolls a miraculous win.

TSR-Hobbies

Explorer
So, this was a post about how this was Michael's opportunity to step up. To actually apologize where Ernie didn't. To name who was posting as Ernie instead of just saying "someone". To actually post on the Discord that he was posting here to prove that he's the real guy as he has been claiming. But in the middle of editing that post, I got blocked and now the quotes are screwed up and I can't fix them.

Weird move for a PR guy. Oh well.
My mistake, I won't be using my phone to try to keep up anymore.

I didn't see any message from you on Discord. I'll drop a note in off-topic.

Sacrosanct

Legend
@TSR-Hobbies what is your stance on inclusion in our hobby? What is TSR3's official stance? There were some ugly anti-inclusive statements made by members of your team only a few months ago.
I don't think there is any question where they stand. This was just a few days ago. Is it official TSR3? No, but I think history has shown without a doubt that TSR3 and Justin the person cannot be separated.

Mod Edit: The image here was definitely not appropriate. ~Umbran

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads