D&D General What's a good site with consolidated setting facts about Greyhawk?

A year ago I could look up the Ulek states on Wikipedia and get information like what deities were commonly worshiped there and what their coinage was called. Yesterday, I went there to find information about the Holds of the Sea Princes, and all the useful stuff was gone. The entry for Flanaess tells very little, and the links from there to the political regions just redirect back to the Flanaess. Unlike the Forgotten Realms, I'm not aware of any other good site that gathers this sort of stuff together for Greyhawk. What I don't need is a site that just quotes the World of Greyhawk boxed set, because I have that.

Is there another one, or am I just out of luck?

I found some interesting resources there, but in general the sites aren't well organized for the kind of thing I'm looking for. For instance, if I wanted to find that same info I got from Wikipedia on the Principality of Ulek, where would I find it? Maybe there is some sort of gazetteer on one of those sites, but they're hiding it pretty well if there is.

I did find this info on the Wayback Machine. Maybe someone who likes to contribute to those sites would be interested in downloading and mirroring that?

Remove ads